Read the current issue of the Friends of the Neenah Public Library newsletter.
The 2016 book sale will be September 21 - 26, 2016.
We are now accepting your generous donations for this year's Book Sale!
Items accepted include gently used:
· Hardback or paperback books
· Media (DVD’s, CDs, Tapes, LPs etc.)
· Magazines from October 1 - February 25
· Textbooks less than 10 years old
Items we do not accept:
· Reader’s Digest condensed books
· Textbooks older than 10 years
· Encyclopedia Sets
The Friends of the Neenah Public Library is a non-profit volunteer 501(c)(3) organization committed to meeting the needs of the library. Our purpose is to maintain an association of persons interested in libraries; to focus public attention on the library; to stimulate the use of the library's resources and services; to receive and encourage gifts, endowments, and bequests to the library; to support and cooperate with the library in developing library services and facilities for the community.
Our continuing goals are:
- To provide additional cultural programs for adults.
- To continue to support children's programs.
- To help support the purchase of library materials.
- To promote a friendly image of the library and its services to community residents.
- To provide volunteers necessary for successful implementation of the above goals.
Membership fees are as follows:
- Junior (under 12) $2.00
- Individual $15.00
- Family $25.00
- Supporting or Small Business $30.00
- Contributing $50.00
- Sponsor or Corporate $100.00
NOTE: Our membership year is May 1 through April 30
Volunteers are needed for the Friends of the Library Annual Book Sale, special events, helping at the library for special projects, and more! The 2016 book sale will be September 21 - 26 and 2017 Magazine sale will be February 25, 2017.
If you appreciate the value of our library and want to demonstrate your commitment, please become a member of the Friends of the Neenah Public Library today! Membership applications are available at the Circulation Desk at the library and can be printed from this website: Friends of the Neenah Public Library Membership Application [pdf]