The Neenah Public Library provides an environment where individuals can take a variety of exams. The Library is unable to provide one-on-one monitoring of test takers and cannot visually monitor the student during the exam. Proctoring services are available at no cost as a service to patrons and area residents throughout the week by appointment.
Schedule Your Exam
Schedule your appointment at least three days in advance. Exam appointments are not available on Fridays after 3 P.M.
Call 920-886-6315 or E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org or Stop by the Adult Reference Desk
Rules and Details
• Return a completed form to the Library before your scheduled exam date. The form can be found below.
• Please take the time limit of your exam into account. The Library may not be able to accommodate your exam appointment if you are late or if the exam will end later than 30 minutes before closing.
• Neenah Public Library cannot download testing software that is not compatible with our network or guarantee that technical issues will not occur on library computers during the exam.
• Only two individuals can take an exam during the same appointment time.
• Library staff will return a written exam to the testing institution by US Postal Service, fax or e-mail. A posted envelope must be provided for USPS.
• The Library cannot assume responsibility for completed exams that are not received by the testing institution.
• Personal information about the proctors such as driver's license number or social security number will not be provided.
• Examinations not completed by an individual within 30 days of the receipt by the Library will not be retained unless prior arrangements have been made.
Exam Day Details
• Arrive a few minutes early to your appointment to allow for library staff to prepare your exam.
• Please bring all of the necessary materials to take your exam, leave your personal belongings in a safe location as some exam regulations do not allow any bags or personal devices to be present during an exam.
• Individual taking an exam must provide a current photo ID bearing a signature, name on ID must match the name provided at registration.
• Each exam is different and the library staff will be able to better help your individual needs with access to more information, please ask your instructor for all the necessary information about your exam prior to your appointment.
• Neenah Library staff will enforce any time limits or other rules set forth in exam materials but the staff is not able to sit with the individual for the length of the exam.
• If your exam needs to be mailed, remember to bring a posted envelope to your appointment and library staff will be happy to mail your completed exam.
Please contact us with any questions! 920-886-6315 / Library@neenahlibrary.org
Neenah Public Library
P.O. Box 569
Neenah, WI 54957