The Library Board of Trustees is the governing body of the library. The Board is composed of eight members appointed by the mayor and confirmed by the city council; the local school district administrator or his or her designee, as by law; and members who qualify under Wisconsin Statutes 43.60(3), relating to funding received by Winnebago county.
The Board determines Library policy. To view library policy click here.
Library Board of Trustees
- Randy Fieldhack, President
- Jan Sarnecki, Vice-President
- Carol Codner, Chair-Finance & Personnel Committee
- Tom Widener, Winnebago County Board Representative
- Merry Mason Whipple
- Lisa A. Hemes
- Elizabeth M. Irish
- Patricia Rickman
- Tamara Erickson, Aldermanic Representative
- Tim Kachur, Neenah Joint School District Representative
- Maggie Schuster, Teen Representative
Nominating Committee Minutes (coming soon)
Survey Committee Minutes (coming soon)