To keep your library account information up to date or renew an expired account, please visit in person, call 920-886-6325, or click here to fill out a Change of Address form online.
New account applicants:
- Your library card will be MAILED within 1 week to the address you provide, assuming you meet the eligibility requirements.
- Applicants under age 16 will need to apply for a card in person with a parent or guardian.
- Your library card must be activated in person at our 1st Floor Circulation Services Desk.
- A Photo ID with proof of birth date and current address are required to activate the account before use.
- Please bring in one of the following forms of ID:
- Driver's License
- State issued ID
- Military ID
- Valid Passport
NOTE: If Photo ID does not include a current address, additional proof of address--such as a bank statement, check book, utility bill or other official mail--should also be presented when activating the card.
By submitting this application, you agree to the following statements:
I accept the financial responsibility for all materials borrowed on this library account. Costs may include overdue fines, replacement costs for lost/damaged materials, processing fees, and collection agency fees if applicable.
I accept the loaning policies of the Neenah Public Library and the Winnefox Library System.