The Library offers simple Notary Public services at no cost. Call 920-886-6315 to check on staff availability.
Please keep in mind:
- DO NOT sign your document in advance. All documents must be signed in the presence of a notary. The document must be completely filled out prior to meeting with the notary, leaving no blanks other than signature and notary statement.
- Every notarized signature must have the signer present.
- Government issued photo identification must be provided at the time of service.
- If the document must be witnessed, you must provide your own witnesses.
- Some documents (e.g. passports, birth, death or marriage certificates) cannot be notarized.
- You must bring the complete document.