Proctoring services are available by appointment. Masks must be properly worn while in the library, including while in a study room, for proctoring services.
The Neenah Public Library provides an environment where individuals can take a variety of exams. Proctoring services are available at no cost as a service to patrons and area residents throughout the week by appointment. The Library is unable to provide one-on-one monitoring during an exam.
Schedule Your Exam
Schedule your appointment at least three days in advance. Exam appointments are not available on Fridays after 3 P.M.
To schedule, please call the library: 920-886-6315, email: Library@neenahlibrary.org or stop by the adult information desk on the 2nd floor of the library.
Guidelines & Details
• Please take the time limit of your exam into account. The Library may not be able to accommodate your exam appointment if you are late to the appointment or if the exam will end later than 30 minutes before closing.
• Neenah Public Library cannot download testing software that is not compatible with our network or guarantee that technical issues will not occur on library computers during the exam.
• Library staff will return a written exam to the testing institution by US Postal Service, fax or e-mail. A posted envelope must be provided for USPS.
• The Library cannot assume responsibility for completed exams that are not received by the testing institution.
• Personal information about the proctors such as driver's license number, address, or social security number will not be provided.
• Examinations not completed by an individual within 30 days of the receipt by the Library will not be retained unless prior arrangements have been made.
Exam Day Details
• Arrive a few minutes early to your appointment to allow for library staff to prepare your exam.
• Please bring only the necessary materials to take your exam. Leave your personal belongings in a safe location as some exam regulations do not allow any bags or electronic devices to be present during an exam.
• Individual taking an exam must provide a current photo ID bearing a signature. The name on the ID must match exam materials and the name used to schedule a proctoring appointment.
• Neenah Library staff will enforce any time limits or other rules set forth in exam materials but the staff is not able to sit with the individual for the length of the exam.
• Each exam is different and the library staff will be able to better help your individual needs with access to more information.
• It is the test taker's responsibility to make sure all exam materials and information have been received before the day of the proctoring appointment.
Please contact us with any questions. 920-886-6315 or Library@neenahlibrary.org
Neenah Public Library
P.O. Box 569
Neenah, WI 54957