The Library Board of Trustees is the governing body of the library. The Board is composed of eight members appointed by the mayor and confirmed by the city council; the local school district administrator or his or her designee, as by law; and members who qualify under Wisconsin Statutes 43.60(3), relating to funding received by Winnebago County.
The Board determines Library policy. To view library policy click here.
Library Board of Trustees
- Jan Sarnecki, President
- Carol Codner, Vice-President
- Patricia Rickman, Chair-Finance & Personnel Committee
- George Scherck, Winnebago County Board Representative
- Merry Mason Whipple
- Randy Fieldhack
- Lisa A. Hemes
- Elizabeth M. Irish
- Tamara Erickson, Aldermanic Representative
- Tim Kachur, Neenah Joint School District Representative
- Kylie Miller, Teen Representative