The Library Board of Trustees is the governing body of the library. The Board is composed of eight members appointed by the mayor and confirmed by the city council; the local school district administrator or his or her designee, as by law; and members who qualify under Wisconsin Statutes 43.60(3), relating to funding received by Winnebago County.
The Board determines Library policy. To view the library policy click here.
Library Board of Trustees
- Randy Fieldhack, President
- Carol Codner, Vice-President
- Patricia Rickman, Chair-Finance & Personnel Committee
- Elizabeth M. Irish
- Lisa A. Hemes
- Nikki Winiecki
- Michael Koller
- George Scherck, Winnebago County Board Representative
- Tamara Erickson, Aldermanic Representative
- Jenn McMahon, Neenah Joint School District Representative
- Lukas Schmerse, Teen Representative
- Aneka Blenker, Teen Representative