We are now accepting donations of gently used books, audiobooks, CDs, DVDs, magazines (not National Geographic magazine), and LP's. Thank you for your donations! We do not accept the following:
- Reader’s Digest Condensed books
- Encyclopedia Sets
- Musty smelling books
- Textbooks older than 10 years
- Travel Guides older than 3 years
The Friends of the Neenah Public Library is a non-profit volunteer 501(c)(3) organization committed to meeting the needs of the library. Our purpose is to maintain an association of persons interested in libraries; to focus public attention on the library; to stimulate the use of the library's resources and services; to receive and encourage gifts, endowments, and bequests to the library; to support and cooperate with the library in developing library services and facilities for the community.
Our continuing goals are:
- To provide additional cultural programs for adults.
- To continue to support children's programs.
- To help support the purchase of library materials.
- To promote a friendly image of the library and its services to community residents.
- To provide volunteers necessary for the successful implementation of the above goals.
Membership fees are as follows:
- Junior (under 12) $2.00
- Individual $15.00
- Family $25.00
- Supporting or Small Business $30.00
- Contributing $50.00
- Sponsor or Corporate $100.00
NOTE: Our membership year is May 1 through April 30
If you appreciate the value of our library and want to demonstrate your commitment, please become a member of the Friends of the Neenah Public Library today! Membership applications are can be printed from this website: Friends of the Neenah Public Library Membership Application [pdf] and available at the Circulation Desk at the library.
We have not scheduled our magazine or book sales for 2021. Instead we are having occasional outdoor pop-up sales. Like us on Facebook and check our website often to learn more about when the sales will be. The pop-up sales are dependent on weather. We also have an ongoing book sale on the first floor of the library that is restocked often.